Last updated: Friday, May 23, 2018
This https://www.llamptech.com site has been designed and edited with the utmost care. However, the presence of errors cannot be completely ruled out. LLAMPTECH assumes no responsibility for any inaccurate information. Neither assumes any responsibility for any type of damage, direct or indirect, that could result from the use of this information.
It is not possible to derive a right on this site or to claim its content. If you want to use the information available here, you must first obtain LLAMPTECH's consent and verify the conditions of application.
The content of this site is protected by copyright. Copying or distributing the site completely or partially without LLAMPTECH's permission is prohibited.
If you wish to use the trademarks belonging to LLAMPTECH in any form (text, image, packaging, etc.), you must obtain the prior written consent of LLAMPTECH.
LLAMPTECH is not responsible for accessing information on websites through links contained in its own website.
Copying the site is prohibited. LLAMPTECH may modify, complete or delete the information made available on the site at any time, without notice.
Please read carefully the following information to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will process the data.
1. Subject of treatment
What is the personal data?
We collect information about you in a variety of ways, including personal information. In this Policy, "personal data" is defined in the General Data Protection Regulations, which includes any information that, alone or in combination with other information we deal with about you, you identify as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and phone number.
Why do we need your personal data?
Only your personal data will be processed in accordance with data protection and privacy laws. We need some personal information to allow you to access the site. If you have registered with us, you have been asked to sign an agreement to provide this information in order to access our services, purchase our products or view our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis required by applicable law to process your data.
You retain the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you do not agree with our use of your personal data in accordance with this policy, please do not use our website.
2 - Collecting your personal data
We collect information about you as follows:
Information you allow us. This includes:
- The personal information you provide when you register on our website, including your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password and demographic information
- Personal data that may be contained in a video, comment or other presentation that you download or post on the Site
- The personal information you provide as part of our rewards program and other promotions that take place on the site
- The personal information you provide to us when a problem is notified on our site or when we provide customer service.
- The personal information you provide to us when you contact us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information on social networking sites.
Our site includes interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each a "SNS"). If you connect to an NSS via our site, you allow us to access, use and store the information you have accepted that the NSS could provide to us based on the configuration of this NSS. We will access, use and store this information in accordance with this policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by changing the appropriate settings in your account settings in the applicable NSS.
The information collected automatically.
We do not use your personal data for automated decision-making purposes. Nevertheless, we can do so in order to meet the obligations imposed by law, in which case you will be informed of any treatment and you will have the opportunity to object.
3 - The use of personal data
We can use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain and improve our site, products and services.
- To manage your account, including to contact you about your account, if you have an account on our site.
- To operate and administer our rewards program and other promotions you participate in our site
- To answer your comments and questions and to provide customer service.
- To send information including technical notes, updates, security and support alerts and administrative messages
- With your consent, to send you marketing letters about upcoming promotions and other news, including information about the products and services offered by us and our affiliates.
- As we believe is necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws; (B) to comply with legal requests and legal procedures, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (C) to implement our policy; and (d) to protect our rights, confidentiality, security or property, and/or those of you or others.
You can choose not to receive such information at any time: these marketing emails tell you how to keep in account, even if you choose not to receive marketing emails, we can always send you non-opt-out marketing emails... Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us (if you have one) and our business relationship with you.
4 - Third-party sites
Our site may contain links to websites and third-party features. This policy does not cover the privacy practices of these third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility for their websites, features or policies. Please read privacy policies before sending them information.
5 - User-generated content
It is possible to share personal data with us when sending user-generated content to our site, [including through our rewards program, forums, forums and blogs on our site]. Please note that any information you post or disclose on our site will become public information and will be available to other users of our site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when you decide to reveal your personal information, or any other information, on our website. This personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on our website.
If you provide us with information, we can use and disclose it on our site, [provided we do not associate these comments with your personal data]. [If you have given your consent, we may publish your first and last name, as well as your comments on our website.] [We will collect any information contained in these comments and process personal data in accordance with this policy.]
6 - International data transfer
Your information, including the personal data we collect, can be transferred, stored and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations cannot provide the same level of protection in other part of the world. By accepting this policy, you accept this transfer, storage or processing. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is processed safely and in accordance with this Policy.
7 - Security
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transport or storage network can be fully secured and the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you think the security of an account you have with us has been compromised), please let us know immediately by contacting us.
8 - Retention
Only your personal data will be retained with [INSERT retention period/ESTIMATEd retention period and method used to estimate the retention period unless a longer period of retention or authorized by law is required (for example, for regulatory purposes).
Only your personal information will be retained (provided it is reasonably necessary to allow you to use the site until your account closes/cancel your subscription) unless a longer storage period or authorized by law is required (for example, for regulation).
9 - Our policy on minors
Our site is/is not intended for children under 16. If a parent or guardian realizes that their child has provided us with information without their consent, they should contact us. We will remove this information from our files as soon as reasonably possible.
10 - Your rights
- Go for it no. You can contact us at any time to opt out: (I) direct marketing communications; (II) decision-making and/or automated profiling; (III) the collection of sensitive personal data; (IV) any new processing of your personal data so that we can achieve beyond the original objective; or (V) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Save that using any part of the site may be ineffective in the opt-out.
- It is possible to access the information we have about you at any time through your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
- You can also contact us to change or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Delete and forget. In certain situations, for example, when the information we have about you is no longer relevant or incorrect, you may request that we delete your information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your application, please specify: (I) what personal information is referred to; and (ii) which of the previous rights you want to complete. For your protection, we can only put into practice requests for personal data associated with the particular email address used to send your request, and we may have to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of your request. Please note that it may be necessary to keep certain information for archiving purposes and/or complete any transactions you have started before requesting such a change or deletion.
11 - Data protection rights specific to EU residents
If you live in the EEA, you may object to the processing of personal data, ask you to limit the processing of your personal information or request the portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by applying through one of the methods described in "How to Contact Us" below.
Similarly, if we have collected your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect (1) the legality of any treatment you may have performed prior to withdrawal, or (2) the processing of your personal information under other legal bases.
12 - Complaints
We are committed to resolving complaints about the collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to file a complaint about this policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com
We will respond to your complaint as soon as possible and in any case, within 30 days.
We hope, however, that in order to resolve any complaint on our part, if you feel that your complaint has not been resolved properly, you reserve the right to contact the local data protection authority.
13 - Questions and comments
LLAMPTECH will have the pleasure of responding to reasonable requests to view your personal information and adjusting, modifying or eliminating any inaccuracies.
If you have any questions or comments about LLAMPTECH's policy
You can contact us in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org