STAR® lightning rods ESE are developed and manufactured by our company.
The Advance to Priming contained by the CDT, allows the starter lightning rod STAR 210 to manage the lightning process, and to effectively protect its area.
STAR tests & validation:
- Validation tests carried out in the Laboratory,
- Validation of tests in real protection situations,
- NF C 17-102,
- EN 50164-1.
Advantages of STAR lightning rods:
- Electrical continuity of the fins of the STAR lightning rod, up to the earth connection,
- Natural dosage of the feeds during priming, allowing optimal precision,
- Optimal reaction, with a safety margin in stormy periods,
- Proven operation in extreme climatic conditions,
- Low carbon footprint - less than 3500 grams of CO2 / part,
- Reinforced CDT, with the acceleration of the ascending sensor,
- Autonomy, no power source,
- 5-year warranty, parts and labor,
- Custom reinforced packaging,
- Free technical support.